What kind of news format would you prefer to see here?

Friday, April 18, 2008

Whack! News Poll

In view of the increased visitors I have been having lately, (not much, I know, but I am still proud of people visiting this pretty new site, so thank you to everyone!) I just wish to know what kind of news format you people would like to see more here. I know the poll is right up there for everyone to see but some of you might miss it. I know, I've had my blonde moments too. If you do see it and participate, then that's good. At least, in that way, I'd know what my visitors want to see. So start polling!

P.S. It is at my sole discretion to decide what type of news format will be put up but I will try to appease my visitors' requests as well. So thank you all and do keep dropping by.

P.P.S. If anyone is interested in contributing other whacked news articles/images/videos or wish to be a guest poster, kindly let me know by leaving a comment in this post. I only require people with a good grasp of the English language and a sense of humor. And oh, it will also help if you're a whacky, zany toot. Thanks.

P.P.P.S. Huh? Oh. Okay.

0 comments: