What kind of news format would you prefer to see here?

Monday, March 31, 2008

Father kills children at hotel, calls front desk


Murder, he wrote. I wish the police would investigate the cause of this incident. I hope the conversation to the front desk didn't go like this. You never know how overly nice these front desk people can be at times. They're so friendly, you wouldn't believe it.

Guest: "Hello? Hey hi! Is this the front desk? Good day to you! Hope you're having a great day! I sure don't wish to bother you with all the nitty-gritty details and spoil your day. But you see, I have a slight problem in my room. I wonder if you could help me?"

Front desk staff: "Yes sir, how may we assist you?"

Guest: "Oh, it's no big deal. I just have three dead children in my room and I killed them."

Front desk staff: "I see, sir. We're very sorry for your loss. We'll send someone there right away, sir! Thank you for your stay at the Marriot and have a good day."

0 comments: