What kind of news format would you prefer to see here?

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sorry Haters, Blame It On MY Asian


Written and performed by McUtilize {Lyrics} As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about youtube and responsibility And I realize that everything I do is affecting all the haters around me So I want to take this time out to apologize for things that I've done things that haven't occurred yet and things that they don't want to take responsibility for I'm sorry that my hater comments have grown I was playing tennis and you were alone I'm sorry for the times that I had to masterbate I'm sorry for the fact that you hate That you were sitting home just wishing I would reply So you could go on and make me cry I'm sorry for the times you were neglected I'm sorry for the times bush was reelected.

Haha! Now that is some funny shit. Even the lyrics as seen above which I suppose were by the author himself, is wrong and whacked!

0 comments: